2/17/2013

Back in the Troughs and Waves Again

Back in the Troughs and Waves Again

Posted by on February 17, 2013   /   Comments Off
Category: Uncategorized  

Stern Cat

My belief that I had escaped once and for all from the exhaustion of the moment has proven premature. Within two or three hours after my breakthrough yesterday into a higher-dimensional place of being, I was back in exhaustion again.

For a time I could see what Archangel Michael was talking about when he discussed “facing into the Fifth”  vs. “facing into the Third.”  My exhaustion had lifted earlier when I heard the thought “You are not tired. You are going through a dimensional shift.” I tell myself I had ceased facing into the Third and faced into the Fifth.

But I’m still in the cycle Werner Erhard called “getting it and losing it, getting it and losing it.”

And that inspirational insight was not helping me now. The exhaustion had settled on me and wasn’t seemingly going to budge. I had invited this situation. I asked AAM in my reading on Feb. 7 to increase the love and wisdom that I felt. I said I was willing to go faster than the norm if that would speed things up. Exhaustion is probably the price one pays when one invites going on the fast track.

Other members of the team have been reporting a similar exhaustion. At the time they were, I was not experiencing it. But now I am.

As the exhaustion set in again, my awareness receded. There was a time when I was going through troughs and waves of fatigue and then matters settled into a general trough again.

One beneficial result of the breakthrough I had yesterday, however, was that I could clearly see this situation as an artifact, a product of the Ascension process. For that reason I feel no distress over it. On the contrary, I see it as a process that will probably repay careful study and I find myself making hypotheses about it.

I’m testing out the impact on it of acceptance, going with the flow, experiencing it deeply, and other approaches. I know it’s a temporary phase and intend to examine it closely for as long as it’s happening.

But for now, it’s not possible to do nearly as much as there is facing me to do. I’m obliged to relax my grip whether I wish to or not.

Print Friendly

Share

Posted by on February 17, 2013   /   Uncategorized   /   Comments Off

Comments are closed.

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: