9/14/2012

White House Petition Calls for the Reinvestigation of 1947 Events Near Roswell, NM

I wish that instead of five petitions, we had just one and everyone would sign it. Having five different petitions reduces the probability of getting enough signatures.

That said, I have been asking Facebook friends to sign the petition, and without any luck. One woman who has many,many Facebooks friends refused to post it to her wall because she said she is "very busy keeping track of the wars."

I am willing myself not to feel discouraged. And it amazes me that people who will get into huge debates over political and military issues will not sign a simple request for information.

Does anyone know how to get this information into the open by using the freedom of Information Act? We really are trying hard, galactic brothers and sisters.

Blessings, Astreia

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: