6/01/2012

Yes in Irish EU vote certain – Reuters calculation

Hi All,
I live in Ireland and I voted NO. I posted here before that I felt that a huge number of people that I spoke to were going to vote No and that they also felt that a majority of the people that they spoke to were also going to vote NO. With the corporate controlled Media blasting out pro YES messages all day long and showing polls that were very favorable to the YES side I feared a Vote Rigging like the Ron Paul scenario. However as the vote got nearer I feel that huge numbers swallowed the constant FEAR message in the media and were too afraid to vote NO and actually stayed away from voting or actually voted YES. A few members of my own family changed their minds and voted YES as they were too afraid of the uncertainty of a NO vote and felt that they must put their trust in the politicians and corporate media because they were so overwhelmingly in favor of the “Endless Austerity Treaty” which will become apparent very soon when the ESM starts using funds from all the EU governments to start bailing out the BIG Banks in Spain.
Looks like it will end up a 60% to 40% YES victory. At least 40% are starting to wake up and Soon lots more will awaken.

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: