6/01/2012

~Sacred toning Gathering and what has Now Been Accomplished~ | The Galactic Free Press

 Earth Ally Lynn marie 

~Sacred toning Gathering and what has Now Been Accomplished On May 31st, 2012

 


Hi to all we were doing our group sacred toning tonight from7-10 pm.  Here also is the things I removed for all of humanity and Gaia. I also download her with all of this into all of her charkas. there was some mass of energy there tonight. I invited the masters of the halls of aminti. The Arkatorn came apart there was so much energy - it is normally round but it was a egg shape while we were working. . enjoy the read. Blessings.


Creator of all that is it is commanded to download my soul frequency into my heart and all cells, organs of my mind body soul, and over soul. It commanded to remove anything that does not match this vibration in me now and send it to the creators light to be transformed now. Replace it with the creators love and light from all time in space all dimensions known and unknown. Thank you it is done.


 Creator of all that is it is commanded,  I  invoke this proclamation on all levels of consciousness, through all time and space, all dimensions known and unknown, I command al actions of this proclamation be in harmony, and as each disharmonic frequency of the mind, body, soul of humanity and mother earth be transformed into a harmonic frequency that is synchronistically replaced into a new matrix of 5 Dimension. Restore the connective tissues of my mind, body and soul and over soul, to their divine perfection.  Reconnect the communication of divine truth to every aspect of my being, and transform all frequency I receive from the universe into peace, joy and harmony with in all of humanity, and mother earth.


 Creator of all that is, it is commanded to I ask you to forgive and honor me. I forgive and honor you. I transform all bonds between us into Unconditional Love.   I transform all excess heat and energies crested by the solar flares effecting life forms on the earth, into an energy to awaken consciousness upon this planet to its divine truth, and energy to nurture and feed all life forms.  I also ask for that this happen in harmony, bringing peace, joy to all it touches.   Throughout all time in space, all dimensions known, and unknown. Thank you it is done.

Creator of all that is it is commanded all thought forms which have been fragmented or shredded in any way, be reunited and transmuted into the divine creative Love.  Throughout all time in space, all dimensions known, and unknown. Thank you it is done.

Creator of all that is I call fourth all those traveling through portals with my body, my energies or my property to stand before me as I stand before you in love. I forgive and honor you I embrace you in love. I now transform all bonds between us into unconditional love.  I command these energies to be transmuted into the creator of all that is.  I embrace all portals on all level of my being, allowing entry to my auric field my being my property or creations. I am a souvenir being and I claim this space as mine now, denying access to those traveling with me to attach to me or any other form of transportation through me.  I transform them to the creators live and light to become a positive , product energy to assist me in my human form . Thank you it is done.


Creator of all that is it is commanded to activated the crystalline crystal in the Pineal gland now as well as download this crystalline light into the right side of my brain to awaken and activate doormat encoding, wisdom of the ancient past. I know how to access this wisdom know from the past, present and future.  Awaken my dormant spiritual gifts as well.   Thank you it is done.

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: