6/23/2012

Thank You Penn State and Sandusky for Freeing the Sexually Injured Children!!

As I was writing my blog for the morning and got to the part of divine counterparts and sexual energy, I suddenly felt prompted to pick up my phone to look at the headlines of today.  I cannot tell you the crescendo that happened not only in me, but all of creation with the jurors of the Sandusky child molestation trial finding him guilty on 45 or the 48 charges.

Lets just look at the numerology for a moment.  4=cycle on earth completed.  5= change together they equal a 9= final completion.  Yesterday was the 22nd of June.  22=full exposure (and release) of duality.  June being a 6th month… soul partnership/domestic harmony within.  As is the full dateline 6/22/2012

To all those who endured, in any way, the sexual invasion of an adult (in this case, Sandusky) and dared to come forward… I cannot tell you how much I honor your strength and courage.

Equally important are all those who worked to heal the trauma of the sexual invasion even when no one believed you.  For it has been us that lead to this very day, this very verdict!  Full exposure of a stealing of innocence.

I remember the first time I was molested (or at least the first time my mind allowed me to remember) I was 5 or 6 and my beautiful cousin was 16… in a barn in New Jersey!!  It would be the beginning of many other people exploring my vagina and my collapse of internal power by those who took so freely of my innocence.

As the years and the events occurred by others, I told twice.  Twice no one believed me, especially the foster system I was placed in.  I never told again.  Nor did I ever say no… not once.

That bled into my adult life and the loss of sexual power and ability to just say no.

So many of us have worked to restore, fully reclaim our sexual power from all those who took it with no regard for our loss.

Today, a new light shines down on the innocence of Love, of Trust.  A freedom like never before.

To Penn State, who turned a blind eye to the theft of innocence, thank you!!  Without you, this would not be in Light now.  To Sandusky, the children (even tho now in adult form) have taken back their mantle of power.  May you feel and understand what it is like to lose any part of your self thru the coming days and years.  Karma in full backflow!

To the jurors, thank you for Believing.  It is so incredibly hard to see a person of stature and conceive he (or she) can be a thief in the night (or shower, or school, or anywhere.)

My heart sings songs of Joy today as the child within feels heard and honored!!

A new day, a new light and a new freedom!  More than we can even understand right now!!

Lisa Gawlas

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: