4/26/2012

My Thoughts On The Mass Arrests

Will,

Thank you so much for sharing your unconditional love.  Back in 2005 I spoke to a man from Sedona, AZ - he was a lawyer - he had given up his BAR card.  He was so passionate about what we need to do to change the system.  He was going to create boxes of cookies to spread the love around the globe.  He had battled a forecosure and WON.  He told me that he and his family were threatened by phone by the bankers.  They told him "we know where your wife and children are and we will take action"  This man was so courageous.  When I asked him "what can we do to stop this?  How do we change this?"

 

HIS ANSWER WAS SO SIMPLE...WE ALL NEED TO JUST TURN OUR BACKS ON THE SYSTEM - AS WE IGNORE THEM AND DONT NEED THEM ANYMORE - THEY WILL DIE.  

 

They feed on our fear and lower emotions.  Those lower vibrations are what keeps the  system alive.  At the time I did not quite understand what he meant but I could feel his high vibration - I knew deep in my soul he was right.

 

Now here we are...

 

We need to turn our backs on this fiat BS system and say NO.  I WILL NOT SUPPORT your military industrial complex!  NO  I WILL NOT FEED THE LOWER VIBRATIONS!  NO WAY!  I WILL NOT GO BACK THERE.  I am WAY ABOVE YOUR ANTIQUATED POWER SYSTEM.  I AM I AM  I AM .  As ABOVE SO BELOW...WE ARE ALL ONE.  

 

I forgive every soul for any wrong or harm that has ever been done.  I FORGIVE YOU.  YOU ARE FREE.  RELEASE YOURSELF FROM THE TIES THAT BIND - RELEASE YOURSELF FROM THE LOWER VIBRATION THAT HAS MADE YOU HOLD ONTO ALL THIS WEALTH YOU WILL NEVER NEED.  I COMMAND YOU TO FLOOD THIS EARTH WITH ALL THE FUNDS NEEDED TO HEAL IT AND BLESS MOTHER GAIA WITH THE ABUNDANCE WE ALL DESERVE.  I COMMAND YOU TO RELEASE THE FUNDS OF ST. GERMAINE and the other Ascended Masters and FLOOD THIS EARTH WITH PURE LOVE LIGHT AND HIGER VIBRATION NOW

TAKE AWAY OUR SUFFERING - TAKE AWAY OUR LACK - REPLACE OUR MONEY SYSTEM.

 

We dont need "money"!!!!  Everything is abundant in the light.  You want for nothing!  You need nothing you are at perfect peace and harmony.  Restore our freedom - release our chains, free us from slavery to the dark, increase our vibrations and LET US FLY FREE and repair Mother GAIA Now :-)

 

If we are all light souls reapiring Gaia, if we need not, want not, there is no "need" for a new system or money. You WILL NOT NEED A CAR, MATERIAL THINGS, HOUSE.

 

This is what I hope for for all of us.  Total freedom, total happiness, total LOVE and LIGHT.

 

All we have to do IS TURN OUR BACKS AND WALK AWAY!!!!

 

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: