4/26/2012

AAM on Starseeds, Service and Enlightenment

I had a reading with Archangel Michael on April 25, 2012. He went into great detail on the spiritual changes I could expect in the next month. It seems that I’ll be going through a fair number of them and may need to rest from time to time. So I just mention ahead of time that I may need to make myself scarce periodically.

On spec, I asked him if he would comment on what I’d said to readers on April 25, that as servers at the banquet of Ascension, we might not expect to experience dramatic enlightenments, lest we find ourselves unable to serve.

I made a cut of that portion of the reading and include it here for your information. For those who don’t believe that I’m actually speaking to Archangel Michael, that’s fine. Leave the matter and continue on. But for anyone wishing to hear the Boss explain how our spirituality will expand but still leave us able to serve, here is that portion of the reading.

AAM says that we can experience exalted states like Nirvana but we cannot remain in them.   If we did, we wouldn’t be able to serve – or want to. So we will see a toning down, an occupation of the middle ground of enlightenment. He said that we’d know that enlightenment is in front of us and ours to access, but, if we are in service, we won’t choose to live there. Or if we did, we’d have to leave service.

So that’s the distinction he makes: we can experience exalted states but we just cannot stay in that experience; we can access them but not live in them. That modifies and corrects what I said on April 25 (not like I know, but he does).

I request that no one hear this as a promise please. It may apply to your situation and it may not. My sense was that AAM was speaking generally and not specifically about any one Starseed.

I guess while I’m here I can add that I asked him what he wished to speak about next Monday on An Hour with an Angel and he said he wanted to continue with what Ashtar had been discussing about how terrestrials should be or interact with galactics. He also said that he wanted to discuss current affairs such as NESARA, Disclosure, and spiritual expansion.

I also asked him if I was indeed speaking to Ashtar last Monday, because you know that one channel has said that Ashtar does not give interviews. AAM said that Ashtar absolutely does give interviews and that the statement that he does not is not correct.

So now you have the dilemma of different sources saying different things. Notice that hearing from AAM does not solve your quandary of knowing whom to believe. Even hearing from him still obliges you to decide which version you prefer. And so it will be until we no longer need to hear our sources through channels.  I suggest that we not get overly hung up over who says what. As SaLuSa said not long ago:

“Each of you is quite unique and what suits one will not be the same for another. Yet in general there is something to be gained from the various sources that will help all of you. Once you find a reliable one, keep with it until the need arises to move on.” (1)

AAM said much the same thing. He disputed some of the things that some channels say (I regularly ask him about channels) but he seldom says don’t listen to them on those grounds. There is much that is good that they do say, he reminds me. He is very tolerant of our channeling.

My recommendation is to choose the source you wish to rely on and then stay with that source. The major sources accepted by so many will differ on some particulars but will probably agree on the broad outlines. And it’s really only the broad outlines that are going to make the biggest difference. Whether Ashtar gives interviews or not isn’t going to make a whit of difference to Ascension.

Footnotes

(1) SaLuSa, March 3, 2010, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm

 

Share

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: