8/17/2010

What are some good entrepreneurship colleges? | Engage Today

Question by Daisy: What are some good entrepreneurship colleges?
I am a high school student looking for a good college targeting business/Entrepreneurship. I have been looking on the web for some good sites but I can’t find any. Are there good websites to go to so that I can find like a top ten list of best entrepreneural colleges (or something like that)? Or if you just know of some good colleges too please let me know. I would really appreciate the help.

Best answer:

Answer by neniaf
Entrepreneur magazine publishes an annual list of schools in entrepreneurship:

www.entrepreneur.com/mag

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: