7/05/2012

Barclays, Diamond Accuses the Bank of England: "It's impossible they did not know» | The Galactic Free Press

 

Barclays, Diamond Accuses the Bank of England: "It's impossible they did not know»
Gian Francesco di Maria De - 05 luglio 2012
(google translator)

"I love Barclays." A love that became an insane passion he declared yesterday during the 3 hours '"interrogation" ex Barclays, Bob Diamond, in front of the  Treasury Parliament Commissione.
The reluctant manager said that there is a POSSIBILITA that the Authority was kind of aware of the financial acts going on.  
His first words sounded like a mea culpa. "We did some truly bad things" also saying that "When I read the email sharing I got physically sick." Then the full ammision of responsability: "There are no excuses for our behaviour. Was wrong and I'm sorry "I give my resignment also to help Barklays.

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: