6/10/2012

More Than Encouraging. Inspiring

More Than Encouraging. Inspiring

2012 June 9
 by Steve Beckow

I wanted to correct an impression that I may have left earlier.

 

Although I feel myself rather worn out from messages from years ago that NESARA was coming tomorrow or the cabal was about to fall by the weekend, predictions which simply did not come true at the time, I was not trying to imply earlier that I don’t fully support Drake and Cobra in their work.

 

The notion of a global vote is wonderful, as is the notion of a global meditation. Just what’s needed. I’m very happy to see this kind of public mobilization being done.

 

In other years, we held World Freedom Day, World Disclosure Day, and they were great fun and hopefully accomplished a modicum of purpose.  Global mobilization is definitely the order of the day and if Drake and Cobra can achieve it, I’m as pleased as can be.

 

I’d also like to say how jubilant I am to hear what David Wilcock said recently. And perhaps I can reproduce a few passages of that statement:

 

THE “GODS” ARE BACK… AND THEY NEVER REALLY LEFT

 

We are not alone — and we never have been. Extraterrestrial humans, widely regarded in ancient folklore as “angels,” “elves,” “leprechauns,” “faeries,” “jinn”, et cetera, have been guiding and helping us all along.

 

Virtually every single ancient culture reports human-looking “gods” who came and brought them written language, mathematics, agriculture, irrigation, animal husbandry, building techniques, astronomy and extensive spiritual teachings.  …

 

It is quite astonishing that in the face of this much data, we still have not reached a point where the reality of ancient ET contact and assistance is considered common knowledge.

Any widespread recognition of this fact will inevitably create a legendary shift in our society — regardless of how many people will claim to have known it all along.

 

A STUNNING MASS AWAKENING

After several hundred years of frustrating obscurity, it appears that we are on the verge of a stunning mass awakening — to the ongoing presence of extraterrestrial humans guiding our development here on Earth, behind the scenes.

 

The Visitors appear to be much more knowledgeable about science and spirituality than we are at present — and there is every indication that we are on the threshold of an event that has been predicted for thousands of years, with great precision.

 

Hallelujah! You can’t see me but I’m doing a little dance here.

This is not the whole enchilada. The whole enchilada would come when the whistleblowers and insiders begin to listen to the most reliable from among the channeled messages  – SaLuSa, Matthew Ward, Saul, and the like. After all, the galatics and celestials have done their bit to make their views known to us. This is their chosen way. But what’s been said is more than I felt I could reasonably expect.

 

If and when they do, I suppose we’ll go through the inevitable discussions and disagreements over which channels are reliable and which not. That can’t be avoided when using channeled messages, I imagine.

 

We seem to be coming together! And I’m jubilant. Sure, everyone will be much happier when the Company of Light is actually here, on the ground and speaking to us from our television sets. But this kind of open admission from David of the existence and role of beings that most people in society are loathe to even acknowledge exists is heart-warming and can only help with the overall acceptance of the galactics.

 

Yes, I know David has referred to them many, many times. I’m not saying he hasn’t.  But he’s extending to them their due of recognition for the role they’re playing in a very full and no-holds-barred way here, and that is for me a great and welcome development.

 

I’d like to believe that the rising energies are opening all of us in ways that we never expected. World leaders reaching out, lightworkers coming together – I’m excited to think of what may be next. Even though in some areas like Syria, we’re still mired in dismal violence and killing, seeing what’s happening on other fronts is more than encouraging. It’s inspiring.

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: