4/03/2012

Progress Has Not Come to a Standstill

DD, I’m now listening to David’s interview, and I’ve come to the conclusion this is a different group. Drake said specifically they are not associated with RAP Restore America, and that was what I was watching for. I think this is entirely legitimate. We’ve had someone post on my blog called The Maine Patriot, and I think he belongs to Drake’s group, and while I need to consider this a bit, I think if this is a ‘good’ group – and I don’t think David would involve himself with anyone that isn’t – then I think my blog could be of tremendous help in getting this message out. I’m rather excited about the idea. We’d need to help our readers to understand this is the ‘real deal’, and we’d have to figure out what it would take for them to come to that conclusion for themselves, and then I think my readers would help just by doing what they do get this info out to the world. We’ll have to see. I need to look up the recent post by The Maine Patriot – I’d emailed him privately, trying to see with whom he is affiliated, and he speaks of the group on Pennsylvania. It’s looking good, DD.

Hugs,
~Jean

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: