3/23/2012

Ben Fulford answers doubts

 

Ben’s Response:

Thanks for contacting me and raising these questions.  Allow me to respond.  First of all about reporting on Lord Blackheath’s death.

A member of the Rothschild family called me and told me he had been killed. I then checked on Wikipedia and it reported that he died on February 29th. For that reason I reported his death on my blog for about 3 hours.

As soon as London woke up, I called the House of Lords to confirm and their press office informed me he was still alive so I immediately issued a correction. The so-called “White Hats” group were the source of the disinformation sent my way about Lord Blackheath.

They are trying to get their hands on the new financial system but are coming up empty handed. They have also been going around telling people I am a cocaine addict and “insane.”

Notice they hide their names because they know they would be sued for slander if they made their claims on the record. Here is a message to them: “we know exactly who and where you are.”

To the best of my knowledge the Bushes, Geithner and Gates were all taken in for questioning because they were blocking the new financial system. That blockage may be about to end.

People have called the PR representatives of Treasury, Microsoft and the Bush mafia to confirm this. Do not take my word for it though, call them yourself.

The March 13th announcement did take place but the “illuminati” and anonymous representative failed to show up because he claims he was poisoned. He is OK now though so his group is still planning to make an announcement.

Sincerely yours,
Benjamin Fulford

 

 

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: