7/21/2011

Hello, My name is Ignorance. - Esoteric Online

Hello, my name is Ignorance.

 

I act upon things without knowledge.

I am unaware of what spouts from my mouth.

I believe that i know everything there is to know, and no man or woman knows better than i.

What i say is truth, anything said otherwise is false.

I do not look into things i debate agents.

However, if i happen too... the information i gather is quickly perverted and forced into a filter, making sure that there are only two outcomes... either i will use the information to to my advantage and my way of thinking, or i will deny that such information is accurate and with haste exit whatever source I've been provided. 

I do not consider others opinions or thoughts on the matter.

I am not a good listener, nor do i care to listen.

Until my death, i will be blind and deft to everything around me...

What i know, is what i stick by. For it is all that is real.

 

(The reason my life is this way, is because i fear any other way.)

*because i refuse to live any other way

*because this is the only way

*because no one knows the right way

*because my parents taught me to live this way

*because i came to the conclusion through life experiences that this is the right way.

*because the majority of people support this way.

*because i was forced to live this way.

*because i have no other way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Educate yourself. 

 

If you are going to make a statement, if you are going to make a claim, make sure you can back it up! 

Not just through books, and the words of others. 

Do so in a way that all can see, and experience. 

Do so, in an honest way. 

Be an honest woman/man. 

 

Don't be ignorant. 

Ignorance fails to let the mind grow and mature. 

 

Your true goal in life,

is to find Truth.

 

Truth cannot be found, in a closed mind.

 

Nor can it be obtained through constant practice of the same things over and over and over.

Nor can it be discovered by repeating the same line of reasoning over and over and over.

This is called insanity. 

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: