8/10/2010

Wolfgang Van Halen Demonstrates Everything Wrong with Millennials - Phoenix Music - Up on the Sun

I just can't believe this! This is the comment I left. I feel compelled to replicate it here. Here it goes. Please give me your feedback!
"contempt for your fellow man and the rules and standards that govern polite society. It's a horrible thing to see." Interesting, you probably are not in the same planet I am in. Because I just can't see any of the values you supposedly are claiming this society has set as such an irrefutable example when it comes to rules and standards. In my planet, we review our rules and standards regularly, to make sure nobody is abusing the system and destroying the world. So the question is, how respectable are your so called rules and standards that govern polite society. We are definitely not on the same planet. Being polite when we are killing each other seems a little irrelevant these days, let's say obsolete. Sure Millennials are ruining your impeccable world my dear, shame on them...:)

Posted via email from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: