4/28/2010

Alice Miller, psychoanalyst and author, dies at 87

Alice Miller, one of my all times heroes, the courageous Mensch who spent all the 20th C advocating for Children. HER FINDINGS "Violence is not Genetic". Her contribution to humanity and the human mind is just invaluable.

I remember the day when I started reading her book "The Drama of the Inner Child" . Suddenly the sky was wide open. Her ideas resonated so much with my own ideas. I can't begin to describe...actually some of my friends would tell you. I kept talking about her for years. Like a broken record. I have written about her in my blog. Every time I have a chance I name her and her amazing contribution.

That was the beginning of my Inner Child Journey. She inspired me to go inside myself and explore how gifted I actually was...somehow giving me permission for what I already knew and had forgotten...and the rest is history. She was who inspired me to embark in this adventure of becoming some kind of midwife who helps people give birth to their Inner Child. It is in her honor for her efforts that I can stand here with this mission today. She gave me the torch. Life was so much easier after I found her. She could have been my mother. I am 61.

One of the things I love the most about her is how she points out there is always an "Enlightened Witness" or a Lightworker behind a neglected or .abused child. The person who gives them their integrity by believing in them. That as a rule is the difference between them becoming a criminal or not.The Enlightened Witness Making the difference can change the outcome.

That is why she inspired me to create an army of Enlightened Witnesses to make sure children can reclaim 100% of their integrity. And we all can go back to innocence, truth, play, creativity and oneness.

This is somebody who confronted the Nazi status quo. Talk about courage. I honor her life, her passion and her dedication to ensure a better and healthier psychological environment for children. Our thoughts create our reality. We have to go with the program and raise the collective consciousness of the Inner Child. Yes Yes Yes, Alice !!! Thank you for persevering until you proved with science what was always in your Heart. You were right on. Violence is not genetic. Violence is not Genetic. Thank you for that amazing torch sister! Rest in Peace.

Posted via web from soulhangout's posterous

No comments: